Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Set of Beautiful Bang & Olufsen Phones--Rare Water Bottles, Norman Rockwell Plates and Mystery Frog!

This set of phones is Bang & Olufsen:BEOCom 6000 2.4 GHZ single line Cordless Phones which I'm told are rare and well worth the price being asked ($295).  The sign says the following:  Bang and Olufsen create some of the world's highest quality and most beautifully designed electronics.  The set includes 4 cordless handsets; one main base; two extension table bases;  one extension wall base; four charging adapters; one telephone line--all in original boxes.  If you're planning to upgrade your home phone system this is well worth looking into!  The main base set alone costs $295.
Here we have, believe it or not, bottles dug from East Bay water mud flats--rare and precious!
These plates by Norman Rockwell are well worth a look if you haven't seen them already.  Beautiful!  I saw an exhibition of Norman Rockwell paintings in Washington D.C. a few years ago and having anything by this artist is special.  I'd whip these out at Thanksgiving and brighten that holiday table!
I've titled this blog posting partially "Mystery Frog".  I love imagining what I'm seeing before I can click on a picture.  What I'm seeing on the far right, third shelf down from the top, may or may not be a frog but it is a mystery! 
A rather spare Dollar Rack which I'm sure will be filled with even more lovely things when you actually see it!  I'm seeing something still here from last time--a grand looking shawl or beautiful red striped shirt--not sure which it is. And how about that pair of blue jean shorts (or skirt) with that lovely big pocket or that bright red jacket all the way to the right?

No comments:

Post a Comment