Thursday, April 11, 2013

MORE DOLLS AND A CRAZY BIRD!

We have another wonderful selection of dolls at the Turnabout Shop right now.
I worked at the shop yesterday and there are still some available.  They're wonderful!
This is the only dress left from three or four available yesterday.  I do believe it would fit the doll above.
Here's a lovely doll--very sweet--almost like something from years ago and yet brand new!  
This box, complete with a doll, doll clothes and toy bear has a special meaning for me as my youngest son, when he was about two, had a bear very much like the one pictured and he carried it Everywhere in his grubby little fist !
I love this crazy bird.  Don't you just love him?  He has this sad expression that reaches out to you and says "Come Buy Me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment