Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mishmash Heaven!

Take a look at this 2002 Minolta Dimage X, 2 megapixel with  3x internal zoom, with original manuel, software, spare memory chip, battery charger and all connecting cords--a compete package for $40.  I think if this is your baby you can be sure it''s in wonderful shape.  It's a complete package and that means, to me, that someone has been coddling it, treating it with loving care.
This mask is determined to scare the bejeebees out of us!  The gown it's wearing is spooky as well.  Don't come my way on Halloween night!
Beautiful candle holders, from Classic Copper Works.  Aren't they beautiful?
This is an original oil painting.  Really, I had to check it out when I was at the store yesterday.  It is beautiful and the frame really sets it off nicely, don't you think?
A beautiful selection on the dollar rack this time.  How about that bright yellow jacket with black stripes?  People will see you coming when you wear that!  The rack is stuffed with goodies:  a white shirt with black flower motif; a bright blue shirt.  I could go on and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment