Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Has Arrived At The Turnabout!

This is a 1937 Zeiss ikon camera and I'm in awe just looking at the picture.  1937!  It's so beautiful I'm drooling.
These light meters are antique as well, one of them dates from 1935 and has no battery. It must use light to power it and it works.
This is a beautiful pen and pencil set.  I've known people who still use a pen to write with and if you really want to get a sense of what you're writing, believe me, you start out with a pen or pencil.
All I can say is Wow!  This is just one example of what's awaiting you in Rosemary's Room.  It is absolutely chuck full of beautiful gifts, both for Christmas or to squirrel away somewhere in your abode.  A warning, everything that absolutely is for  Christmas has a red sticker and won't be around after the holidays.  Click away!


No comments:

Post a Comment