Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SNEAK PEAK AND SOMETHING AMAZING

Another chance to get a sneak peak at our goodies. However, before we do, I'd like to tell you about something fascinating I discovered. See that picture just above of the first shelf in the room at the front I'm going to call our Antique and Doodads Room? Click on it twice and you'll find everything in it magnified. Now, go to the long bar at the bottom that you use to get to different parts of the screen and move it and you'll find yourself with your own private tour of the shelf. Do the same with the side bar (both are usually colored blue) and the tour increases to the whole shelf. Well, I don't know about you, but I think this is pretty darn amazing. I love blogger!
Now, do the same with this shelf. See, you can do it. Amazing, isn't it?

Now, for our newest goodies. Number One: a nice little Polish jar, just below. Might buy this myself for a Polish friend.
Next, a really nifty necklace. Oh, you can magnify this by clicking on it twice and see how beautiful it really is as you can with the Polish jar.
Next we have an old, undoubtedly antique--but don't take my word for it--U.S. Army Coffee Pot. I don't know about you, but I think this is truly unusual. This kind of item is what thrift stores are all about. Click on it and you'll be amazed. It's almost good enough to eat.
This beautiful seascape has been hanging on our wall in the Antique and Doodads Room for awhile. Another amazing treasure that only the Turnabout can offer.

Hey, just to show you the versatility of our offerings. this is a Jullian Wood Painting Easel, fully collapsible, for those of you that are artists.
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment