Saturday, July 11, 2009

BANGLES AND BEADS AND THE DOLLAR RACK!


We have something different from the Antique and DooDads Room today, thanks to my friend Barbara who convinced me I could take a picture through a pane of glass and not get a reflection.  (At one point you would have seen a wonderful view of my shoes but luckily she spotted them.  They are not worthy of the Jewelry Case as they are exceedingly ugly). Here we have wonders of a certain kind, very useful to wear around the wrist.  Click on it and Voila! watches of all kinds come into view.  Wait, what is that Gold Something all the way to the left? Beautiful, but is it a watch?  I finally clicked on it and I still don't know what it is.  Ah, the wonders of the Turnabout Shop!

I'm particularly fond of this assortment of earrings.  How about that set all the way to the lower right with the lovely beads or the gold set almost dead center?

Here is a slice of the night sky. Sorry, it's such a little slice. when you click on it, you will only see it at the top of your screen.  Necklaces and every bead a star.

An assortment of finery, only to be identified for sure by clicking on it.  Necklaces, bracelets, and beads? I can't make out exactly what's there.

Just below, we have the Dollar Rack.  I like the green sweater almost directly in the center, but sigh, again, almost certainly not my size.  There's a whole bunch of short sleeved T Shirts very useful for warm weather, and for cold weather, two robes.  There's a lot of things on this rack and every single one of them available for a dollar!


No comments:

Post a Comment