Friday, August 28, 2009

SPLENDIFOROUS. IS IT A WORD? OF COURSE IT IS AND WE GOT IT AT THE TURNABOUT SHOP!

We have here somethings new, somethings old--all together in a fetching cupboard. Don't you love words? Like the word cupboard: a board where you keep cups? I think "board" was a term once for a cupboard, which brings this silly couple of sentences full circle. Here we keep a lot more. Look and see if anything suits your fancy. I've been eying that green dish down on the bottom shelf.
Cupboards sometimes hold plates and bowls and shiny things, which I love. What is it about shiny things? You want to hold them up and look at yourself in them? A kid would do that. I'd actually like to see a whole row of shiny stuff.
Our Books have been ignored lately and they want attention. (You notice, they capitalized themselves? Very vain are books.) Well, God Bless It, Books, you're hard to photograph so you can see all those titles! Besides, who would want a Book on Medicine, (OK I'm bowing down and capitalizing you) and old ones at that? Come on, you can do better than that. Oh, so you're good for research. OK, I can go with that.
More Books, Friends, and I can't tell what they are because I can't enlarge the picture until it's published and then I'm too lazy. That's why the Medicine Books got it. I could see them, but you notice, I'm still capitalizing them. They are so vain.

Below we have the Splendiforus Dollar Rack. I'm going to go for Spell Check sooooo fast. You try spelling Splendiforus! Blouses and shirts and maybe some pants and skirts? Well, I have to tell you. My spell check doesn't like Splendiforous. It thinks there's no such word. We know better, don't we?
Hee Hee Hee. My spell check doesn't like Hee either but hey I love to make up words. That's how words happened, for Goodness Sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment