Sunday, November 3, 2013

Half-Price Wonders To Behold!

My eyes went directly to the huge decorative goose when I first saw these cupboards.  I would have sent it to a lovely sister-in-law in the midwest except for the weight!  I'll bet it weighs in the same as the real thing.
As you saw by the title on this blog, from November 6 to November 9, everything--I say everything (except things already on sale like the Dollar Rack) is 1/2 off.  You heard me--1/2 off!
These are our antique shelves and independently marked and from November 6 through November 9 everything here is 1/2 off!  That bright, beautiful platter at the top, right, would be great on a Thanksgiving table.  I wish, now, I had looked at that little blue plate at the bottom right.  It does look special!
Lots of white beauties here,  as well a a beautiful set of glasses and a beautiful bowl and so much more.  Enjoy them all, at 1/2 off from November 6 through November 9.
A bit of a mystery here--you know I love mysteries--it appears that that punch bowl is levitating.  What about that!  I'm sure you'll be able to rescue it.  A punch bowl, and just in time for the holidays and every single thing, here, 1/2 off from November 6 to November 9.  Don't miss that beautiful set of cups and saucers in the top right!
Speaking of mysteries, all of these lovely items--precious, aren't they?--are in the middle of a jumble and all totally confusing as I took the picture into a mirror.  I recall a couple of little hens toward the front, and perhaps a small crockery in the shape of a lady and many, many more things hiding somewhere in this picture.  Have fun figuring out what and where these things are and then know each and every one of these little beauties is 1/2 off from February 6 through February 9.
I can't tell you much about this lovely jacket except it's certainly not real fur you're seeing but lovely, non-the-less and from November 6 to November 9 it is 1/2 off!  Wow, you say!  It is small, so be prepared for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment